- Using anti-aging creams after the age of 30. This is the rule, but in practice the use of these products depends on the intrinsic rate of aging, which is genetically determined. It also depends on the degree of extrinsic aging and photoaging (sun, chemical pollutants, smoking, diet).
- Women, whose skin ages faster, may need to use sunscreen creams throughout the year, not only during the summer months.
- A healthy diet, meals rich in fibers and proteins, fruit, green tea and herbal teas have antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
- Proper breathing helps the preservation of young skin.
- products containing vitamin C which help to fight discoloration.
- sleeping at least 7-8 hours per day. Sleep is essential for regulating hormones responsible for aging.
- smoking. Quitting smoking is always beneficial, both for your health and for your appearance.