- Not to mishandle (pop or scratch) pimples, because this may cause internal skin infection, thus worsening the problem.
- Intense stress can also cause hormonal disorders, which lead to acne.
- After acne treatment, it is crucial to consolidate the result by using specified dermocosmetic products.
- specialized dermatological products recommended by your dermatologist or pharmacist.
- using make-up products recommended specifically for your skin type, and thoroughly clean your skin after each application.
- high fat foods on your diet.
- the sun. While it initially improves the appearance of your skin, it eventually aggravates its condition.